Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Make Your Own Jolly Rancher Lollipops!!

 
We had a ton of fun making Jolly Rancher Lollipops! My oldest loves Jolly Ranchers and my youngest is dying to try one, but I am afraid he will choke on one... I thought this would be a great way for us to have some fun and both children could enjoy some Jolly Ranchers. My kids enjoyed mixing and matching and creating all types of flavor combinations.



All you need is:
  • JOLLY RANCHER Hard Candy
  • Parchment Paper
  • Lollipop Sticks


Instructions:
  • 1. Preheat oven to 225°F.
  • 2. Place three candies side-by-side on parchment paper.
  • 3. Bake 5-6 minutes.
  • 4. Remove from oven.
  • 5. While lollipop is still warm, press stick halfway through the pop.
  • 6. Twist slightly to mold candy around the stick.
  • 7. Cool completely.



 
They were definitely a hit!
My little guy was in heaven!
 
 
My oldest son's favorite was the one he made of all green apple JOLLY RANCHERS.

 

2 comments:

  1. Fun! My kids are huge fans of Jolly Ranchers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! When I eat the candies I always end up with my teeth stuck together. They'd probably work much better as lollies! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete