Friday, July 12, 2013

Microwave Marshmallow Caramel Popcorn-- YUM!


This popcorn is absolutely delicious and very easy to make! You use the microwave start to finish-- it doesn't get an easier than that! My kids and I love this popcorn, it has definitely
become a new favorite in our house! Have 10 minutes? Try it out yourself!
 
Microwave Marshmallow Caramel Popcorn
 
1/2 cup brown sugar 
1/2 cup butter 
1/2 cup mini marshmallows 
1 bag popped popcorn

 Microwave brown sugar & butter until melted. Add marshmallows. Microwave until melted, 1 & 1/2 to 2 minutes. Pour over popcorn. Mix well.

*This popcorn is very sticky right after you mix it, as it cools it gets less sticky. If you can't wait to eat it, grab a spoon and dig in!! That is what we do :)

5 comments:

  1. Caramel popcorn is one of my favorite foods! I love that this is done in the microwave, so much easier!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to try it Ann, it tastes amazing and it really couldn't be any easier :) I have a regular caramel popcorn recipe that is quite different, but also made using the microwave that we plan on trying out soon.

      Delete
  2. Wow that sounds yummy. We were just at the store yesterday and Trinity asked my to buy marshmallows but I said no. :( We'll have to try it next week. I bet it would taste yummy with things like peanuts mixed into.

    j3ss1ca Swap-bot Follow me #13

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds delicious. I will have to try it out! :)

    xshootingstarsx {swap-bot}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the simplicity of this, definitely going to have to try it!

    ReplyDelete