Caramel Chocolate Crepes Filled with Bananas
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1 cup flour
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 6 large firm ripe bananas, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 cup caramel flavored topping
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- In large bowl, stir together brownie mix, flour, eggs, milk and oil until smooth.
- Spray 10-inch skillet with Cooking Spray; heat over medium heat. Pour about 1/4 cup batter onto center of skillet. Immediately rotate skillet until thin layer of batter covers bottom. Cook over medium heat about 1 minute, turning once, until top appears slightly dry.
- Remove crepe to cutting board, flipping crepe over so first cooked side is facing up. Immediately roll up crepe; place on plate to cool. Cover with kitchen towel. Repeat with remaining batter.
- In large saucepan, cook butter and granulated sugar over medium heat, stirring frequently, until sugar is dissolved. Stir in vanilla until well mixed. Add banana slices; gently toss until coated and slightly softened.
- Fill 1 crepe at a time, keeping remaining crepes covered. Gently unroll crepe; fill with slightly less than 1/4 cup banana filling. Reroll crepe; place seam side down on platter. Repeat with remaining crepes. Top crepes with drizzle of caramel topping and sprinkle tops lightly with powdered sugar. Sprinkle with walnuts. Serve immediately