Monday, July 15, 2013

Socks Without Matches? Stick Them On You Washing Machine!!

 
I put all my laundry in the washing machine, transfer it to the dryer, and then put it in the laundry basket... As I reach the bottom of the basket there is ALWAYS socks without mates! How does that always happen?  I end up putting the all of the odd socks in another basket, where they stay until the basket is over flowing with socks and I get the motivation to sort through them all. In order to avoid that in the future, I decided to take action!
 
 
 
I painted some clothespins and used my hot glue gun to glue some magnets on the back of them. I stuck them on my washing machine and that is the new home for our lonely and mate-less socks. Now, after I finish my laundry, I take the odd socks and match them up with the socks that are hanging on the washing machine and the ones that don't have a match get hung in their new home.
 
 
 
Bye bye huge basket of socks, you won't be hanging out in my bedroom anymore!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment