Saturday, July 27, 2013

20 Mule Team Borax Review


Recently, as a Purex Insider I was able to review a box of 20 Mule Team Borax. I was excited to try it out because I need all the help I can get with my house full of boys!  I decided to test it out on the most difficult load of laundry-- my husband's laundry! My husband works in heavy construction and takes pride in wearing his work! I'm talking concrete, dirt, and heavy duty epoxy!

I added the recommended 1/2 cup of Borax. I sprinkled the Borax into the soap dispenser along with my regular detergent and then let my washing machine and the Borax do their magic. When the clothes were done, I was amazed at how great they came out. Don't get me wrong, they were not spotless, but the only time his clothes were ever spotless was the day I brought them home from the store. This was the best they looked since the first day he wore them to work. I also noticed that not only did his clothes look better, but they smelled fresher too.

Amazed with the results of the first load, I tried 20 Mule Team Borax out on the next load. Our whites were up! I loaded them into the washer along with my laundry detergent and 20 Mule Team Borax and awaited the results. My whites looked absolutely fabulous and white! The grey stains that were originally left behind on my kid's white socks (Did I mention that my kids love to walk around our yard in their socks?) were gone! From this point on, 20 Mule Team Borax will always be found in my laundry room!

After researching 20 Mule Team Borax, I found that there are so many more uses for it! You can use it to clean your carpets, use it on pet bedding, to help with pest problems, and more! I have used Borax in the past to make some fun items too, like my rainbow slime. I plan on purchasing another box of 20 Mule Team Borax to use to make my own laundry detergent. It really is amazing how many uses it has!


No comments:

Post a Comment