Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Homemade Ranch Dressing Seasoning Mix

 
 
My husband and my kids love Ranch salad dressing on just about everything-- chicken, salad, steak, pizza... The list goes on! I decided to try to make some Ranch Seasoning to try out. It took me no more than two minutes to make and it tastes great. I plan to make some homemade ranch dressing and experiment with it a bit. This mix can also be used to make a delicious fresh ranch dip for vegetables or potato chips by adding it to sour cream. 

 

Homemade Ranch Dressing Seasoning Mix

Ingredients

  • 4 tablespoons dried parsley
  • 2 teaspoons dried dill
  • 2 teaspoons garlic powder
  • 2 teaspoons onion powder
  • 1 teaspoon dried basil
  • 1 teaspoon black pepper

Directions

  • Add each of the dried spices to a bowl and gently stir.
  • Store in a small air tight container or a Ziploc bag in a dry dark place.
*This makes about 8 tablespoons of seasoning. You can cut the recipe in half or double it to make as little or as much as you like.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds yummy!! Being a vegan makes ranch dressing very hard to come by- I will have to try this mix!!
    ~davisbabe from Swap-Bot

    ReplyDelete