Friday, July 5, 2013

Let's Make Dinosaur Eggs!!!

 
My kids and I had a blast making dinosaur eggs! These were fun, easy, and inexpensive to make. We made 2 different types of dinosaur eggs, both worked great, but this is the messier recipe of the two.
 
 You need: 1 1/4 cup dirt, 1 1/4 cup flour, 3/4 cup salt, 1/2 cup sand, water, and plastic dinosaurs.
 
 

 
Combine all of the ingredients together in a bowl.  Form eggs around little plastic dinosaurs. Let the eggs dry out and harden. Dry time depends on the humidity and weather conditions. Our eggs took days to dry out completely.

 
After they were completely dried out, I gave my kids some tools and let them have at it!





1 comment:

  1. Such an awesome idea. I love dinosaurs! So easy too. :)

    ~Shahna (swapbot)

    ReplyDelete