Friday, July 26, 2013

Soft Scrub 4-in-1 Toilet Care Review

 

One of the benefits of starting this blog was that I was able to become a Purex Insider. Being a part of the Purex Insider team is awesome! It allows me to try some of there newest products first. I recently got to try the new Soft Scrub 4-in-1 Toilet Care! As soon as I clipped it onto the rim of my toilet, I fell in love with it! The Soft Scrub 4-in-1 Toilet care has a great scent and is so powerful. It is a toilet cleaner and freshener that clips on to the rim of your toilet bowl and has 4 little cleaning balls that sit inside a plastic cage.   Soft Scrub 4-in-1 Toilet Care lasts up to 4 weeks and is definitely a product that I will be purchasing every month for my bathrooms!

2 comments:

  1. With three men I wish I could put scent clips in the toilet, but we have three dogs and my boys can't seem to put down the toilet seat :) This looks like a great product!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just picked up 2 more, they were only $2 a piece at Wal-Mart!

      Delete