Thursday, August 1, 2013

Homemade Ranch Dressing In Minutes-- YUM!

 
When we went to grandpa's house the other day, the kids and I invaded his garden and green house. Unfortunately, there wasn't too much ripe for the picking that day, but we did pick some fresh herbs and lettuce. Lettuce straight from the garden calls for salad dressing that is not straight from a bottle. My boys and my husband love Ranch dressing, so I figured I would make some. It literally only takes a few minutes to make it and less than that if you have the seasoning premixed like I do. Click here for my simple Ranch Seasoning Mix Recipe. Trust me, it is totally worth every minute! You can find the recipe for the Ranch Seasoning Mix here.

Homemade Ranch Dressing

Ingredients

Directions

Whisk together mayonnaise, milk, and homemade ranch dressing seasoning mix.  Season with salt, to taste. Use immediately or refrigerate for up to 3 days. This makes enough for 4 salads.
*If you prefer a thicker dressing, you can add a little more mayo and a bit less milk. If you want a thinner dressing, add more milk.





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the recipe (and for the ranch dressing seasoning recipe, too)! My nephew and I are kinda addicted to salads these days and I will definitely try this! :)

    H2OBaby (Follow me #14 swap on Swap-bot)

    ReplyDelete