Monday, March 10, 2014

Millionaire Pie-- There Are A Million Reasons To Love It!


Millionaire Pie-- There Are A Million Reasons To Love It!
For starters, not only is it delicious, but it is so quick and easy to make!
I came across this recipe I a recipe swap that I participated in last year. It was one of those recipes that intrigued me at first sight-- I knew it would be one of the recipes that I would either totally love or totally hate. Well, I finally made it and the verdict is in.... LOVE it! It is awesome, all of the flavors go together wonderfully and it has so many different textures, it really is a treat! Another great thing about this recipe is that it makes 2 pies, so you can make one to bring somewhere or to give someone and you can make another for yourself :)

 

Millionaire Pie

Ingredients:

Filling:

1 8oz Container of Cool Whip
1 20oz can of crushed pineapple, drained
1 14oz can of sweetened condensed milk
1/4 cup of lemon juice
1 cup chopped pecans
1 cup of sweetened coconut

Pie Crust:

2 graham cracker crusts
 

Directions:

 
Gently combine all the filling ingredients and pour into 2 graham cracker crusts.
Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.

Enjoy!
 
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment