Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Cheddar Bacon Dip A.K.A. CRACK Dip--- YES, It's THAT Good!

A few years ago, I came across this recipe. When I saw the words Crack Dip, it immediately became a must try! I made it for the very next barbeque/party that we went to... It was a HUGE hit! Since then, it has become a favorite, not in only in my house, but wherever I bring it. The best part about this recipe is that it is so quick and easy to make! Of course, I felt the need to make it for this years Bacon Potluck Play Date at my house.
 

 

Cheddar Bacon Dip (Crack Dip)

16 ounces Sour Cream
1 Packet Ranch dressing/dip mix
3 ounces of real bacon bits
1 Cup Cheddar Cheese

Mix together all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate over night so that the flavors can combine. Serve with chips or vegetables. This dip is absolutely delicious on hamburgers, steak, and potatoes too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment