Saturday, March 1, 2014

A Long Time Ago, Dinosaurs Roamed the Earth... Today, They Are Roaming My Wreath... A Dinosaur Wreath!

 
A long time ago, the dinosaurs roamed the Earth... Today, they are roaming my wreath!
I put this simple wreath together for my son's dinosaur birthday party.
It was super simple and quick to make. I picked up a green foam wreath from the craft store (you could use white too, but I really like the green, it looks like they are really roaming the land lol). Using my low temp hot glue gun, I glued a bunch of little plastic dinosaurs on it in no particular order. It's that simple and too cute! This wreath will be on display in my house for his party, I have another one that I am working on for the front door.

 
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment