Monday, March 3, 2014

Little Dragon Glove Puppet


I made this adorable little dragon glove  puppet to add to our Dragon Sensory Tub that we are working on putting together. I made it using an odd glove that I couldn't find a match for (We ALWAYS have mateless gloves, my children lose gloves like the lose socks!!), felt, 2 buttons, and 2 googley eyes. If you don't have any loney mateless gloves, you can always pick up a set in the dollar store. You should be able to find all of the other items needed in  the dollar store if you don't have them lying around in your house.  I got the pattern for his wings and crest off of Spoonful.com. Once I cut my felt pieces out and sewed them on along with buttons. I used my hot glue gun to glue the googey eyes on.
Now he is all ready for play!
This little glove puppet is an awesome little gift for any little dragon lover! This would also be a great, inexpensive party favor for the kids to take home from a dragon party! 
 

 
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment