Saturday, March 29, 2014

Easy and Cute Easter Egg Bouquet

 
With Easter quickly approaching, I am trying to create some cute and simple decorations to decorate my house with. This Easter Egg Bouquet was something that I was able to throw together in a matter of minutes. I had most of the things I needed on hand, but you can pick them up at the dollar store if you don't. This bouquet is so simple to make, a person that has never crafted a day in there life will whip it out in minutes.


All you need are some plastic Easter eggs that have little holes in the bottom (some eggs have the holes and some don't so be sure to check), some skewers (I had these left over from the summer), a vase, and some jelly beans if desired.
 
 
Place the pointy tip of a skewer into one of the holes on the bottom of the egg.
It will be a snug fit, so it is not necessary to glue them in place.
 
 
Cut or break off the bottoms of the skewers (I started using scissors, but I found it much easier to just break them) to make them the desired length.
 
 
Place them in a vase of your choice and fill with jelly beans, if desired.
 

I decided to glue a bow that I had leftover from another project to the front of the vase. I love these plastic bows, they are so pretty and they were 3 for $1 at the Dollar Tree.
There you have it, a cute and easy Easter Egg Bouquet to decorate your house with.

Happy Easter!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment