Thursday, April 11, 2013

My Tulip Floral Arrangement -- Welcome Spring!

I went to Michael's the other day to pick up some random craft supplies and I saw the most beautiful fake flower arrangement. I thought it would be absolutely perfect to brighten up my house for Spring, until I saw the price... It was on sale for 50% off and it was still $42.00! So, I figured I'd take advantage of their 60% off their flowers and make one myself.  I was able to make for less than half of what they wanted and it only took me like 20 minutes to make it. The fake tulips that I bought are normally $4.99 a piece, on sale they were $1.50 each. I bought a few bunches of the fern, they were on sale for 50% off. I picked up the basket for $3.99, which was also on sale for 50% off at Michael's. I stopped at the Dollar Tree and got the floral foam and moss. When I got home I threw it all together (while my kids were still awake no less). It is so pretty and Springy and it was so simple to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment