Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Fun with Bath Paint!

My kids love to play in the bath!
Every once in awhile, I like to spice things up for them. Playing with bath paint has become a favorite for them and a favorite for me because it is quick, easy, and inexpensive to make. Everything you need can usually be found in dollar stores.
 
All you need is a can of shaving cream, food coloring, a paint brush, and containers to hold your "paint" in. I use a muffin tin that I picked up at the dollar store, it is great because it holds 6 colors in one tray, like a painters pallet.

 
Add the shaving cream to your muffin tin or containers. 
 
 
Add the food coloring to the shaving cream, I use 4 drops of each color to make my paint.
Since the muffin tin holds 6 colors, we do the 4 colors of food coloring-- Red, Yellow, Green, and Blue, and we make purple by adding 4 drops of red and 4 drops of blue. The sixth color I usually just leave white.

 
Ready for bath time!!
Afterwards, all the mess goes right down the drain!

No comments:

Post a Comment