Saturday, November 9, 2013

Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Dip

I love pumpkin! Pumpkin Pie, Pumpkin Pancakes, Pumpkin Ravioli... Anything pumpkin! My kids are big fans as well. This is the second year in a row that  we hosted a Pumpkin Potluck Dinner Playdate. Our friends (moms and kids) join us for dinner, dessert and some playtime. Each mom brought a dish or dessert that highlighted the deliciousness of pumpkin. I made Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Dip, Pumpkin Smoothies, and Pumpkin Pancakes. Over the next few days, I will post the recipes so that you can enjoy  them this Fall too! Below is the recipe for the delicious and simple to make Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Dip that I made. This dip is amazing and only took a few minutes to make. I always have a few cans of pumpkin in my pantry and cream cheese in the fridge, so I had everything I needed on hand. I threw all of the ingredients in my stand mixer and let it do the work for me. I served the dip with graham crackers and animal crackers. 

Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Dip

8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature

1 cup canned pumpkin

1/2 cup brown sugar

1/4 cup powder sugar

1 teaspoon vanilla

2 teaspoons cinnamon

1/2 teaspoon ground ginger

1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg

1/8 teaspoon ground cloves

Combine all ingredients thoroughly and serve. Refrigerate any left overs.

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment