Wednesday, November 13, 2013

ONE STEP AT A TIME - Hugo the Happy Starfish - Children's E-Book Review


Hugo the Happy Starfish is the main character in a series of over 20 children’s E-Books written by Suzy Liebermann.  Each book in the series teaches your child valuable and necessary life lessons. I was fortunate enough to be given a free copy of One Step at a Time for my Tablet to review.  I was so excited to share this story with my preschooler. He really enjoyed it and was so happy "to have it to keep" on our tablet. We downloaded using our Kindle App, which is free in the App Store.
 
Hugo the Happy Starfish is eager to explore the world around him!  In One Step at a Time, Hugo sets off on an adventure with a set of instructions to follow to get him to his destination.  It is a story that shows that no matter how difficult the task is, we shouldn't give up, we should just take it one step at a time.
 
 
The bright illustrations and fun story-line will entertain your child and keep them smiling while teaching them a valuable  lesson about commitment!  This E-Book is appropriate to read aloud to young children as well as a read-alone book for early readers.  

Check out Hugo's Books site for more information on the other books in the series and for FREE Games & Worksheets that go along with the stories.
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment