Sunday, August 4, 2013

Berry-licious Yogurt Pops


 
I am always looking for fun things to make with my kids and healthy things for them to eat.  When my youngest was teething, I used to by the Go-gurts (kids yogurt in a tube) and freeze them to help with the horrible pain of teething. Why not freeze regular yogurt? Well we did and it is delicious! Minus the freezing time and the chopping of the strawberries, these only took a few minutes for my kids to put together. I chopped the strawberries up for them and over saw the measuring, otherwise, they pretty much made them on their own.

Berry-licious Yogurt Pops Recipe

Ingredients:

1 Cup Plain Greek yogurt
1 Cup Fresh Berries of Your Choice (We used Strawberries, Blueberries, and Blackberries)
2 Tablespoons Honey
Small Paper Cups
Popsicle Sticks or Pretzel Rods

 
Mix together the yogurt, berries, and honey until combined. 


Spoon mixture into small paper cups and add a popsicle stick or pretzel rod. Freeze for about 2 hours and enjoy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment