Thursday, August 29, 2013

Sunny Days at Sesame Place!!


We are living up our last 2 weeks of summer before the kids go back to school. Last week, I took my youngest to Sesame Place along with some friends and we had a blast! It was perfect for him!  A group of us pre-bought tickets as a group to get the group rate which saved us 50%!
 

The best part about our visit was seeing the kids "be young" again! Sounds funny, I know! LOL My son is 4 & 1/2 and really hasn't been into watching Sesame Street for awhile now, he seemed to think that it is a baby show. While we were there, he got so into it! After we came home, he wanted to watch Sesame Street and begged me to take out his Sesame Street figures that I had put away in my garage since he no longer played with them.
 
 
The other kids we went with were 6 and 7 years old and they got so into it too!
 
 
So much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment