Thursday, June 27, 2013

Fun With Fruity Putty!!

My kids had a blast with Fruity Putty! Not only is it fun to play with, but it smells great and is easy to make too! It resembles a play dough, but with a little different feel. I know that makes absolutely no sense, but I can't explain the texture! My kids enjoyed it and it smells awesome!!
 
 
Ingredients:
Small  Box of Sugar Free Flavored Gelatin
2 Cups of Flour
1 Cup of Salt
4 Teaspoons of Cream Of Tarter
2 Cups Boiling Water
2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
 
 
Mix together all of the dry ingredients in a bowl.

 
Add the boiling water and vegetable oil. Mix it together a bit and pour it in a pot.

 
Stir over medium-high heat until the mixture forms a ball.


 Place the ball on wax paper to cool. Store in an air tight container to preserve.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting! My kids like their Silly Putty so maybe we'll try this too. Thanks for the idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that it smells nice! With two boys everything always seems to smell bad that they play with, this would be a nice change :)

    ReplyDelete