Friday, February 28, 2014

Strawberry Cheesecake Pancakes-- Can You Say YUM??

 
 
I came across a similar recipe in Pillsbury Pockets Magazine, I edited it quite a bit to suit my needs. These Strawberry Cheesecake Pancakes are truly heavenly! They are an amazing breakfast treat, almost like a dessert! I like to make these for my family for special occasions. I'll be real, I could eat these everyday, but my waistline would surely show it! These are a must try-- you won't be sorry that you did!


Strawberry Cheesecake Pancakes


Ingredients:

4 oz cream cheese
1 box cheesecake instant pudding and pie filling (4 serving size)
1 cup of milk
2 cups frozen strawberries in syrup
1 1/4 cups pancake mix (I use Bisquick)
2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
1 cup water

Directions:


Defrost frozen Strawberries in syrup and set aside.


In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add pudding mix and milk. Beat until thick and creamy. Set aside.

In a large bowl, mix pancake mix, graham cracker crumbs, and water until blended.

 
Cook pancakes like you usually do, using 1/4 cup of batter. I cook mine on my griddle at 375 degrees. I grease the griddle with butter and cook until the tops of the pancakes bubble and the flip them. I continue to cook until the bottom is golden brown like the top.

Place 1 pancake on a plate ad top with 1/3 cup of the cream cheese filling, 1/4 cup of the strawberry topping, a second pancake, and another 1/4 cup strawberry topping.
Serve and enjoy!
This will make 4 sets of 2 pancakes.

 
Looks good, huh? Wait until you taste them!!
 



 
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment