Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Quick Treats for My Sweet Valentine's

With Valentine's Day a few days away, I decided to put some of these simple treats together for my boys and my husband. Each of them just took minutes to put together. I used large foam hearts that I had left over from last year as the base, but you can just as easily cut a heart out of cardboard for the base. I used a hole puncher to make a hole at the top of the heart and tied a piece of ribbon through it. I then glued their favorite small candies to the heart with my low temp hot glue gun.
 
 
My husband's is mad of Snickers-- his favorite sweet treat!
I really wanted to use the Valentine's Day Snickers, but I was unable to find them.
The red and pink wrappers would have added a festive touch, but these will work just fine for him.


For my boys, I used Hershey Kisses. What better way to say "I Love You?"

No comments:

Post a Comment