Monday, September 23, 2013

Purex Fabric Softener Sheets Review


There is nothing like laundry fresh out of the dryer, it is nice and warm and smells amazing. It is always a happy night when I put fresh sheets on my bed and wash my comforter, I just sink into my bed and sniff myself to sleep! LOL Seriously, I love it!

I love being a Purex Insider and I love that they gave me the opportunity to review Purex fabric softener sheets. I was sent a box of Sweet Lavender sheets to try.
 

The sheets are so simple to use,  I just a sheet in the dryer on top of your clothes and turn the dryer on.
My clothes came out so soft and smelling fresh!
Purex Fabric Softener Sheets smell great, reduce static cling, and repel pet hair and lint.

Purex fabric softener sheets work great on my clothes, but they have so many other uses too! I love putting them in my drawers with my clothes for extra freshness. I like to tie them to the fan so that fan blows the fresh scent through the house. They are great at the bottom of the garbage can too! Soap scum on your shower walls? Try a dryer sheet to get it off!
 
 
 
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

1 comment:

  1. We also use Purex and I love them. The lavender are my favorite.

    megankayden (swapbot)

    ReplyDelete