Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Crescent Roll Pizza Bites--- Fun For the Kids to Make and Eat!

 
Looks good, huh? Would you believe me if I said they are as simple as String Cheese, Peperoni, and Crescent Rolls? Well believe it!
I have really been trying to get my kids involved in cooking as many meals as possible, they are really enjoying it. I think it is so important to know how to cook, plus we really enjoy some quality time together while we cook. My kids were absolutely ecstatic when I told them what we were making-- they LOVE crescent rolls and cheese sticks are their absolute favorite snack. They thought it was so cool that we were cooking with cheese sticks!
 
 
Only 4 Ingredients :)
Crescent Rolls (I used the big and flaky ones)
Pepperoni Slices
Cheese Sticks, cut in half
Sauce for Dipping
 
 
Separate the crescent rolls. Put 2 slices of peperoni and a half of a cheese stick on the wide end of the crescent roll.


Roll them up, starting with the end that has the peperoni and the cheese and place them on an ungreased baking sheet.
 
 
Bake them in the oven on 350 degrees for about 11-12 minutes or until they are golden brown.

 
Eat them as is or serve them with some sauce on the side.
When you bite into them, the cheese is nice and stringy-- YUM!
Enjoy! 
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment