Wednesday, September 18, 2013

ALL YOU Back to School Special Issue Review

 
I cannot believe it is that time of year already-- Back to School time! The summer flew by this year! Thanks to Crowdtap, I was given the opportunity to review the Back to School Special Issue of All You. I must say, it has been a huge help with starting of the school year right! It is filled with helpful hints to get organized, tips to help your child have a successful year, valuable coupons, and my favorite part, 26 tasty recipes! Some of my favorite recipes are from Rachel Ray's 30 Minute Meals-- who doesn't love a home cooked meal that tastes like you've been cooking all day, but only took you 30 minutes from start to table? With the kids back in school, Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts starting back up, and afterschool activities, there is very little time to be spent in the kitchen. Well, this issue of All You has 10 20-minute meals!! WOW! I am so excited to try them all out! The first recipe I plan on trying is the Flank Steak with Salsa Verde. Sounds good, huh? You should see the picture!
 
One of my favorite articles from this issue, "Get Fit Together," talks about re-evaluating the way you and your family eat. It tells you which foods to eat and which to avoid. It also talks about portion sizes and how to shop healthy. It is a great article and I think everyone can take something from it.
 
I am glad I received this issue of All You and definitely plan on checking out the next issue!
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment