Monday, January 20, 2014

How Much is a Stay-At-Home Mom Really Worth?

It has been a crazy month! I really hadn't planned on taking a break from blogging, but with the craziness of the holidays, it just happened. I am working on getting back into the swing of things and blogging regularly again, I can't wait to show you all of the fun things that I have been working on!
This year, I handmade a lot of my Christmas gifts, including my son's 7 teachers and bus driver, some of their friend's gifts, and some for family members. I even handmade some gifts for my own children. For the first time, I made a topiary, which I enjoyed so much that I had to make a second one!  I had so many great Christmas crafts, projects, and homemade gifts to share, but just couldn't find the time to post them. I will share them sporadically over the next year, so that I don't overload you with Christmas stuff until we get closer to Christmas 2014.
 
With the craziness of Christmas behind me, I have been focused on my little guy's birthday. He turned 5 last week :-(  I cannot believe how fast time flies...  I cannot believe that he will be starting school in September! It breaks my heart to see him grow up so fast! Back to my point(sorry for my rambling, guess I needed to vent a bit), he had a wonderful and fun filled day! We are in the process of preparing for his DINO-mite birthday party. A ton of dinosaur posts will be coming soon! We are so excited about his party and we having a blast planning and making the decorations and favors for his party.
 
I recently came across this picture and I had to share it. To all those who say "Oh, you are just a stay-at-home mom..." (what do they know?) Check out what us moms are really worth!
I don't know about you, but with 2 boys and a messy husband, I know I sped more than 7.8 hours as a janitor and 14.4 hours as a house keeper! I'd love to see that salary in cash, but I can do without it because being a stay-at-home mom is the most rewarding job that I have ever had!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment