Friday, April 18, 2014

Little Easter Egg Tree Decoration

As we prepare for Easter this year, I have really been trying to make some decorations because I really don't have any. I love how this came out! This little Easter Tree was simple to make, it didn't take too long to make, and it only cost about $5.00 to make.
 
 
I picked these little foam egg ornaments up from the dollar store, they are the same ones that I hung on my Easter Tree. I used almost 4 packs of them to make the tree. I cut the ribbon off of each egg with scissors and they worked perfectly.

 
I picked up the foam cone from the dollar store as well. If you don't have any leftover paper grass, you can also pick up a bag in the dollar store.
I heated my glue gun and started to glue these eggs in place.

 
I started at the bottom and worked my way up...


Until the whole cone was covered in eggs. 

Then I took the paper grass and using a pencil, I "stuck" it in all of the cracks, spaces, and crevices.
I didn't need to use any additional glue to hold the paper in place.
 
Easy Peasy Easter Decoration, I love it :)
 

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a really fun craft for Easter, it looks great

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cute idea! I'm going to try this one next year with my boys.

    ReplyDelete