Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Christmas Sensory Tub

 
With Christmas right around the corner, I put together a Christmas Sensory Tub for my son.
For those of you that do not know what a sensory tub/tote is, it is a tub or a bin that you fill up with various items to let your child be hands-on. Sensory activities provide children with another meaningful avenue of learning.
This sensory tub is loaded with all things Christmas!
 
 
 
There is fake pine needles, little presents, little beaded candy canes that my son made, bells, and more!

 
I used Christmas shaped pasta as the filler.


 
For added fun and exploration, I added a Santa hat, reindeer ears, and a Rudolph nose.
My son wears these as he plays.

Do you have a toddler or preschool aged child? Put together a simple Christmas Sensory Tub for them! You'd be surprised  how easily you can throw one together with items that you already have!
 
Merry Christmas!
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment